ZFS Sync Target
ZFS storage with SSH root access
ZFS Replication target for TrueNAS, Proxmox, or any system running ZFS.
Or you can use it as an offsite ssh backup destination for rclone, rsync, sftp, restic, rdiff-backup, borg backup, etc.
Each account includes:
- KVM VPS – Starts at 1 Core and 1GB memory and scales up as you use more storage
- OS Options: Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, or CentOS), FreeBSD, TrueNAS Core (4TB Minimum), TrueNAS Scale (4TB Minimum), Proxmox Backup Server
- Root access
- Block storage attached to the VM pre-formatted as ZFS
- SSH access (non-standard port) via Public Key authentication
- Fail2Ban IDS/IPS pre-configured
- Managed OS updates and security patches
- Symmetrical gigabit fiber (speeds should range between 100-950mbps).
- 2TB monthly bandwidth per TB storage purchased.
- Underlying storage backed by RAID-Z2 redundancy
Pricing – $10/TB
- ZFS Block Storage is $10/TB
- Increase in increments of 1TB as needed.
- The VPS is included.
- There are no other fees.
Join the Private Beta (below).
Request to join our private beta (ETA: May 2023):